When the Carlisle Connectivity Plan finally gets into full swing, we will be using as many platforms as we can to make sure that you stay informed!
We want to make sure residents and stakeholders are given the most up-to-date information during all phases of the project. We have a communications plan to reach out to residents and stakeholders during this multi-year, multi-phase project.
Key Communication Events:
- The start and end of each project phase
- Car shows and major events at the Carlisle Fairgrounds
- Major downtown events that attract out-of-town visitors
- Changes in traffic control: lane closures, road closures, detours, and flagging
- Project Website. This site will feature day-to-day updates as well as background information, photo galleries, frequently asked questions, and more.
- Press Releases
- Social Media
- Briefings at Borough Council Meetings and/or Workshop Meetings
- Future editions of the Carlisle Gazette